Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Dry cleanin'

I have a crush on you...and you. I love being attracted to people. I just wish I wouldn't STOP liking someone when they admitted to liking me too. It happens every time I like someone. Except once! And that was with Nichole <3
This is the very reason I NEVER have good relationships, or long one. Sucks, sucks, sucks.

Anyways
I was talking to Kyrah at lunch today, and I asked her if a certain girl was still dating this one guy.
Kyrah: No, not any more. They broke up a while ago.
Me: What! Why?
Kyrah: Ohhh she just told me that she didn't really like him. She kind of stopped after he asked her out. It's like...
Me: The thrill of the chase?
Kyrah: Exactly!
Me: Oh god. My life story, EVERY TIME. Poor girl!

I hate it, I hate it. It's almost routine. I like them, they ask me out or admit they like me too. I stop liking them immediately but feel to guilty to tell them. We possibly date. I can last about a week of this before I begin to feel like I'm suffocating. I've asked friends, and even Yahoo answers about how they got over that problem. They'd either say "I don't do that" or "I dunno..." or "you just have to meet the right person!"
I wish I COULD meet the right person. It's really annoying. I want a boyfriend but I know that will just happen all over again. It'd be great if it wouldn't though :[
wahh.


I sound really pathetic, oh well.

I can almost recite this word for word :] I died laughing the first few times I saw it. I adore Natalie Portman!
Although I find it odd that her real name is Natalie Hershlag.




I WISH IT WOULD HEAT UP OUTSIDE SO I COULD START RUNNING MORE!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you're just not at a point in your life where you need that kind of relationship. You've always been a very independent person, and that probably has something to do with it. You say you want a boyfriend, but the difference is you don't feel like you NEED a boyfriend right now the way a lot of girls do. You know better. Not saying everyone who has a boyfriend is needy, just that you know yourself enough that you can recognize when you feel crowded. And that is a good thing. :] Maybe it's not about finding the "right person." Maybe it's about finding someone at the right TIME, when you feel ready to stick with one person for longer. But for now, I wouldn't worry too much. After all, you have a point: sometimes just liking people and having the thrill of the chase is more fun than them liking you back anyway. :]

    ReplyDelete