Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Getting it out

It's getting really annoying how all you talk to me about anymore is "are you walking home with us?" and then get mad if I say no.

I don't like walking home. Sorry, I just don't. Sometimes it's nice, but I prefer not to usually if I don't have to. I love talking to you, don't worry. But really, it's getting annoying how that's literally all you say to me anymore.
Sorry, if you're reading this, I DON'T MEAN TO BE BITCHY. I just had to get it out.
I still love you, I love you <333


Ummm anyways, today was nice! I liked it :D


PS. I wish you seemed to actually miss me, and maybe even want to hang out with me like we used to all the time.

I've told you this before. Sorry, I hope I'm not getting annoying about this. I just REALLY enjoyed talking to you and hanging out with you. We used to so much.

It actually kind of depressed me how you never even TRY to get in contact with me. There's myspace, facebook, and we do go to the same school of course. I mean, I guess I should try to talk to you more. But that's just how I am. If someone stops talking to me, I just wait for them to start again. I feel annoying if I do it first. Like OMG Y AREN'T U TALKING 2 ME?!?! You know?
I guess I am being unfair. You're ALWAYS grounded, and never are able to have your phone cause your dad always takes it. But I have just felt like this for a while.
You've told me you miss me, but you never seem to show it. When you write about how "you've cut out a lot of bad people from your life and now know who your real friends are", I wonder EVERY TIME, was I one of those bad people? I wasn't aware of it if I did anything wrong... :[


Whatever, I guess I'll just say this. I hope me writing all this about you doesn't upset you, because that was definitely not the intention. I'm really, really sorry. I know how annoying it is for someone to say stuff like this where the world can see. But I'm used to letting it all out on here.Anyways,
I miss you Michael Fitzgerald. I miss you, I miss you, I miss you.


I bet this will be another post I'll regret, because of how lame I sound (and bitchy :/ once again, not the intent and I'm sorry!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment