Thursday, April 9, 2009

So tired

I hope I wake up soon.



"I stroke the hell out of mademoiselle
who insisted every night, she get her back twisted in the unlisted"

Love that song, love that song so much.


You know, I have a feeling that if worst comes to worst, and she leaves, then you and I won't be as good of friends anymore. I love you and adore you, I really do. But it seems like without her, we just wouldn't talk as much. I hardly ever see you except when you're at her locker with her. I hate it. I really care about you. I feel like you think I'm boring sometimes, but that's only because I'm not completely comfortable around you. If we talked and hung out more, I would become more comfortable. And no, I blame none of this on you. I had that same problem with her when I first became friends with her. It took me about a year almost to become really comfortable around her. Now I can tell her ANYTHING without feeling weird. Anyways, I consider you one of my best friends because you give good advice, and even if I'm not always that comfortable around you, I do feel pretty safe. You're one of those people who actually stands up for their friends. I love it, I'm glad I have you in my life even if we don't talk that much.


...oh I guess I'll just say this. Danielle, I hope things work out for your family. Sienna, I hope we stay close if they don't.

I love you both.

No comments:

Post a Comment