Friday, April 17, 2009

I hate Chuck Palahniuk

It honestly annoys the shit out of me how people tend to be obsessed with him and his quotes. Quotes that make NO sense half the time, might I say. Call me ignorant for saying this, but I have felt like this about that guy for a while now hahaha.
And I pinky promise this is not referring to anyone in particular!
I love things that make sense. I really don't like weird stories at all, to be honest. Random ones. I realized that this is why I don't like Fight Club much. Because the script is so fucking WEIRD.


...
Sorrrrry I had to get that out haha I saw a quote from him a few minutes ago and just had to rant.




On a lighter note!

This was in Fahrenheit 451, the book we're reading in English now.

"We are in the age of disposable tissues. Blow your nose on a person, wad them up, flush them away, reach for another, and repeat."


I really liked that :]



Buffalo Exchange tomorrow with Kate. I hope they actually take some of the clothes I bring in for once!

4 comments:

  1. The unreal is more powerful than the real, because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. because its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. stone crumbles. wood rots. people, well, they die. but things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahahahahaha I hate you Andrew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe you just don't quite understand chuck palahniuk. you just might not have the right mindset. i love things that make me think like that, which is why i love chuck palahniuk. and all of his quotes make perfect sense to me, to be honest.

    ReplyDelete