Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Better

I'm glad our computer got fixed. We got a virus in it (again) and it crashed. I was really bummed because last time this happened, we lost everything on here. Call me pathetic, I know. But you wouldn't like it either if you had to find all your favorite sites again, and put your music back in your iTunes. Yikes!

But this guy fixed it, and everything is still here. Whew :]
So now I can post on here again!

So I spent most of spring break in Gleneden. It's a beach place a few hours away from Eugene. I normally hate the car ride there and back but this time I had fun texting Taylor and Danielle. When we got there, it was SO nice. Better than any of the trips we've taken there before.I didn't meet many people (except a very cool boy :]), but it was very relaxing. I hardly wore make up at all that week. Like, not even cover up. It felt so good. I thinking I was starting to hate how I looked without it before we left, and now it's all good again. I just hope it lasts.

Chelsea is coming back to Sheldon next year. YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment