Monday, April 6, 2009

Weirdo

I'm really tired. I need to go to bed early tonight to catch up on sleep. Ahh!

I got a text from a random number yesterday, just saying "hi!".

Me: "who is this?"
Kid: "ryan. we met at the mall once with gabe and cheyenne. i thought u were hot so i got ur number." (kiiiinda creepy considering I don't remember this "meeting" at all haha)
Me: Ohh I don't remember, sorrrry :/
Kid: no problem. so whats up!


...it's like, umm I'm not gonna talk to a weird guy who I've never even seen. And I hate when people text like "u" and "ur". UGHH.

And then he texted me later and was like "im going to see a movie tomorrow after school. want to meet up?"
NO NO NO. I didn't reply, assumed he got the hint
BUT

then when I was trying on clothes today with Sylvie at TJ Max (good prices :]), I get a text from him saying "where are u?".

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY yeah no!
I get creeped out by boys so easily, it's annoying. That's why I NEVER hang out with guys. They have to give off the right vibe, if you know what I mean. It almost never happens with girls though. I have NO clue why. I've noticed I do tend to like girls more, and just get along with them better in general. They laugh so much easier than most guys, I love it :]

This post is going nowhere.
Old Navy has some sweet prices, even if they do sell some weird stuff. Saaaaame with TJ Max. Maxx. Maxxx. Whatever it is hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment