Tuesday, April 28, 2009

You, within me.

Thank you for giving me faith
Thank you for listening to all the things I had to say
Thank you for treating me well, and taking care of me
Thank you for giving me hope
Thank you for helping me stay sane
Thank you for doing what nobody else can
Thank you for helping me stay happy
Thank you for getting me through all my problems
Thank you for giving me light in my life, and being there to guide me
Thank you for letting me feel unique
Thank you for listening to all my hopes, and my dreams
Thank you for granting me all those requests that I asked for (I appreciate it, so, so much).
Thank you for listening to me late at night, and (hopefully) granting me forgiveness for all the bad things I've done
Thank you for letting it go when I end our talks early because I'm falling asleep, or I'm to impatient to go on for long
Thank you for helping me recognize the beauty in others, and loving the less than perfect
Thank you for helping me love the woman in me
Thank you for being the most beautiful thing, and presence, in my life
Thank you for letting me be human and making all the mistakes that humans make.



Thank you for never, ever letting me down, as far as I can remember. Thank you so, so much.

You've made me a happier person, happier than I ever was. I'm so glad I encountered you long ago. Following you and the things you stand for was the best decision I've ever made. I'm close to tears writing this, getting it all out, even though it's in an online blog. I promise I will write this down in paper at some point soon, and present it to you the proper way.
I love you, and want to follow you forever.


Ευλογημένος να είναι

No comments:

Post a Comment