Thursday, April 2, 2009

Tell me what to swallow

by Crystal Castles is suuuuuch a soothing song.



I was in a bad mood during 3rd today, and I actually let it show for once. Danielle was letting me look at a Cal Young yearbook, and Coleton took it from me. It pissed me off more the longer I waited, because I wasn't done. I hate having to stop something before I'm done. Whether it's homework, tests, a painting, or reading a yearbook in this case. After about ten minutes, I got it back, but I was already in a pissed off mood. That is SO rare for me. I'm generally like Ms. Sunshine...at least on the inside haha! Anyways, I did get to finish it, thank goodness. It was the one where all the juniors this year were 6th graders. Wow, that's a really long time ago...like five years ago. I just thought about that. Some people looked reeeeally different, some looked almost the exact same.

Oh, and Cal Young kids dressed way better than most of us Monroe kids did. Hands down hahahahahaha.



Good times keep rolling, rolling,
got to escape now
good times keep rolling, rolling,
got to escape now.
good times keep rolling, rolling,
got to escape now.
good times keep rolling, rolling,
got to escape now.

No comments:

Post a Comment