Monday, April 13, 2009

Lately




:/
I suck, I suck. I wish I hadn't developed this body issue. It's really just one part of my body though so I will be fine, I hope.
Talking about it at lunch with Danielle today though really helped. Thank you soo much. I think I just had a bad body-day the other night.
WOW I SOUND SO DUMB AND ANOREXIC. Stopping now!



Q: What do you call an intelligent, good looking, sensitive man?
A: A rumor

Q: What does it mean when a man is in your bed gasping for breath and calling your name?
A: You did not hold the pillow down long enough.

Q: How do you keep your husband from reading your e- mail?
A: Rename the mail folder ‘Instruction Manual.’

Q: WHY DID GOD MAKE MEN BEFORE WOMEN?
A: You need a rough draft before you make a final copy.


This whole post is so pointless. I have a feeling I will re-read this one at some point and wanna punch myself hahahaha

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god, I was definitely watching that commercial on youtube yesterday. The one that that picture is from. It shocks me every time.

    ReplyDelete