Saturday, May 9, 2009

Random

Why oh why oh why do people get on Myspace JUST to post bulletins saying, "Myspace is so boring".
I don't really care or anything, but I just find it so pointless! hahahahaha


I went for a run with my dog, Chica, at the Monroe track today, and ran into Kenny. I love him, I haven't really talked to him in forever :[ He had his adorable rabbit, Isabel, with him, and we walked our pets together for a looong time and just talked. Very relaxing, except for Chica darting at Isabel a million times a minute haha


I'm brunette finally!
I don't know what else to post right now. Nothing super interesting is going on. Prom is happening about right now, oh well. No date for me, which is just fine. I will probably care next year, when I'm a junior, or when I'm a senior.


Maybe my next post will be more interesting haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment