Wednesday, May 27, 2009

"It's a story thar we beckon, it's a story and it ain't gonna end"

I love this warm weather, sooo much. Everything cheers up. Longboarding sessions and ice cream after school, happier music, the smell of fresh grass (sorry people with allergies!), funner lunches, smaller outfits ;], bigger smiles, louder laughs.
No more teeth chattering from the cold, no more ridiculous layers just to keep "sort of warm, no more fog and ice, and not as much unhappiness.
Goodbye winter gloves, hello sunscreen!



....I just wish you weren't leaving. What will happen when you're gone? :[
I need to stop complaining about you moving. You're kind of excited, I wish I could share the same enthusiasm for your sake. But then I remember, I just can't stay that happy for you because YOU'RE the one who's going to go off and have a new start. I'll still be here. Not that I don't like it here, I do. But I guess I'm just having a kind of selfish depression about this.
Actually, I take that back. There's nothing selfish about me not wanting you to leave. It means I adore you and want you around. And that's not selfish, I don't care what anyone says. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment