Saturday, December 27, 2008

My dad doesn't trust me

to be responsible at all. It pisses me off. Honestly, I know my rights from wrongs.


Really lame example, but it gets the point across:

We're having bread with our dinner later, and I wanted to try a piece of it. I take it out, he freaks out and is like, "No! That's for dinner. Put that down, now". I'm like, "DAD, I know I know! I just want a piece!"
He put his finger on the bit I was allowed to cut and literally stood there, arguing with me, until I snapped and said, "DAD, I'm responsible enough to take a small enough piece. God.."
and then he just walked away and sort of glowered at me.

I've been noticing this a lot lately, I hate it. I feel bad saying this, but I'm not a fan of my dad. I know, something could happen to him any minute of the day and I would never see him again, but he is definitely not my favorite parent. I have a feeling we would get along better if I were living in college or something. You know?
I also feel guilty saying this, but sometimes when I'm really mad at him, I think "if it wasn't for the fact that he brought in the majority of money for this house and basically waited on my brother and mom and I, I wouldn't care about him at all." But I do, I know I do. I just don't always realize it.


Hahahah I feel like Michael, blogging about how much I'm mad at my dad. Twins!

No comments:

Post a Comment