Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy 2009!

I'm so happy it's going to be 2009. Just saying it sounds so...cheerful. I'm so glad, I was looking forward to this. This will hopefully be my good luck years again cuz 2008 kind of sucked for the most part. I hate to be a complainer but yeeeah.


I had plans with Brittany today but she canceled out and won't reply to my text asking why. Figures.
Sorry, I'm being rude about it. I'm just mad because I was looking forward to this, and she's canceled out on me more than once :/ Ahh oh well. It's really rainy and crappy out, and I guess I will have a night by myself watching movies and such :] That is, unless someone wants to come over.


Okay never mind, Ashley is coming over! I'm so excited, we always have so much fun together. I love that girl. We've been friends since 6th grade and have never had a big fight or anything. She's just pure fun to be around, but I can also have a serious conversation with her. She's amazing.
Tonight should be so fun :]

I hope everyone has/had a great new years!

No comments:

Post a Comment