Friday, December 26, 2008

I finally got a Blogspot

But I have nothing to write about today really. It was a lazy day. I woke up, DID have plans with Mariah, but she didn't feel like hanging out so we just stayed home. I don't really mind though.


I really am getting tired of this rain. They've killed my plans for the last two days. Every time, at least one of us just doesn't feel like doing anything because of the mood the weather sets. Sucks, sucks, sucks.
Tomorrow, Cheyenne is coming over I believe. Hopefully that will work out.


Hmm let's see, I'm always curious about what other people got for Christmas. I got:

Boots from Wet Seal
Love perfume by Gwen Stefani (good stuff!)
Juiced Berry lotion by Victoria's Secret, WHICH I might say lasts for EVER. I put it on yesterday morning, washed my hands twice, and it stayed on till the next morning.
Umm iPod Touch, which I traded in for a 120 GB iPod Classic today
Money and gift cards
Socks (hahaha)
annnnd I feel like there was something else but I forget.


I'm a bit disappointed because I really hoped to get hair dye. But oh well. With the economy crash coming, we need to be careful with money so maybe I can earn the cash to buy it. And I would like to buy Halo 2 again but I can definitely wait for that.
If you're still reading this, you're quite the trooper haha.



This is a really bad post. Hopefully my next one will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment