Friday, July 17, 2009

"Why do I tire of counting sheep?

Ten million fireflies
I'm here because I hate goodbyes"



Ugh.
I texted you, tried the only way I could at the moment to see if things could be fixed, or if they were even broken at all.
But no reply.
I can't help but wonder if you didn't get it, or just didn't want to reply.
I really hope you won't talk to me about it in person. I'm so emotional, if we get into a big hard talk about our problems, then I'll cry. And won't be able to talk. I'm not the only one who's like this, I know so many other people. It's not like I'm to big of a pussy to talk out stuff in person. But I've learned that when it comes to big fights and talks about problems, I tend to cry really easy, and it gets hard to speak. So the talk doesn't actually go anywhere :/


Maybe I just need to wait?

No comments:

Post a Comment