Thursday, July 2, 2009

Pull your head out from the clouds for a minute

I got a few new "tagged photos" requests today from you. All of them were super old pictures of us from last year. You've put up SO many pictures like that of us, and do it so randomly too. We haven't even hung out since like last summer either, so it's just odd. All I've gotta say is you need to stop living in the past! We used to be friends, I let you go because you were toxic though. You told a lot of secrets, and talked bad about a lot of your friends. And even worse, you sucked me into it so I joined in. But then I realized how bad it was getting so I stopped talking to you and focused on finding out who my real, good friends were. Stop talking about all the "old times you miss". Go make some new ones with the people are your friends now! Please. It bothers me how you're constantly dwelling on old pictures of us and putting them on your Myspace. Neither of us even really look like that anymore. I'm not doing this to be mean, I just feel kind of bad because you should be in the warm, sunny outside with the friends you still have instead of sitting on your computer missing the old days.
Please. I still want you to be happy at least...

No comments:

Post a Comment