Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The past is only the future with the lights on.

I was walking home today, and I was by myself. That's biiiiiiiiig for me cuz I have like social anxiety disorder, and therefore, according to wikipedia, go to "extreme efforts to avoid abandonment". Aka, I have a problem with walking home/going to lunch alone. Don't ask me why, it's just a problem. But I am getting over it I think cuz now I just get a little nervous when I walk alone, instead of FREAKING OUT and almost crying. And calling every person with a car and being like "UM CAN I HAVE A RIDE HOME?" hahaha.

Anyways, I was by Monroe, and saw Dominique, Justin, and his little brother Jacob (who is wonderful since he once gave me some money for food :]]]]). They caught up to me, and Dominique told me she is moving to California on friday. I'm getting sad. I mean, I've known about this for a while, but it's so close that it's actually starting to affect me :[ We've never been super good friends, but she's a real cool girl. She's a really good friend to those who she cares about, I've noticed, and I never hear her tell secrets. I feel bad cause the last time I actually had a real talk with her was when I went to lunch with her and Cayla. And I'll admit, I felt reeeeally excluded and was not at all happy since they are best friends and just kinda got caught up in all the stuff that best friends talk about. They didn't do it on purpose or anything, but you know how it is. I hadn't really talked to either of them since then. But anyways, she is really a nice girl and I'm getting upset that she's going to move. Haha her and her Hooters boobs.
I feel wayyy worse for Cayla though since they are like best friends...I need to stop talking about this, it's bringing me down.

:[


ps. I love 2nd chances.

No comments:

Post a Comment